Friday, February 17, 2012

Going back home...another song...




Going back home......going back home......

this feeling is awesome
emotions blossom
evoking nostalgia
erasing refugia

there's no place....there's no place....there's no place like my hometown...
Its Georgia

Time isn't passing
Hours seem to be days
I struggle to believe now
This is a feeling of amaze
All the success I had been through 
Now the chase will end
After last adieu 
Mom will open her hands
Ohh I can imagine
Dinner with my family
Days were gr888 @ Korea
I will miss you maria

But...
there's no place....there's no place....there's no place like my hometown...
Its Georgia

Don't miss the recorded version in my voice:


PS: This is another song composed by me after Separation. This song was written when I was sitting @ Bengalore Airport waiting for my flight to Pune (My Home).

4 comments:

Your feedback here, are my pay-cheques ;)