Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I didn't see her since Sep 30

On the very second day i.e. 30 Sep, I met her and she actually praised my poem I wrote for her. I straight away went to washroom and danced for 5 seconds. I would have danced more if that security guy would not have come in.

I never though if I would be so crazy about a girl but now I actually did. I called her on Thursday but I was really not sure what to talk however I still talked to her for 5 minutes. As soon as I hung up the phone, so many things started coming into my mind what I should have discussed or asked her to engage her in conversation. I was still feeling happy after that 5 minutes which gave me a chance to listen to her beautiful voice and imagining if she is standing in front of me. Well my imagination has become so strong for last few days that I can imagine her anywhere anytime.

I also had some lines and will post them soon.
Request you guys to criticize so that I can improve.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback here, are my pay-cheques ;)